Monday 9 November 2015

50 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

50 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY  
 "it is not how much we have but how much we enjoy that makes happiness" - Charles Spurgeon. 
  One of life's purpose is to be happy. But sometimes, it's difficult to define happiness.
 Most often, happiness is used to describe a range of positive emotions which includes joy, contentment, gratitude. .................amongst others.      
Every Individual has their own way of defining what happiness means to them. 

 So Inspired by Ama Ohene-Agyei ( aoamusings.com ) and challenged by Maame Ama TuFfet, Here's the list of the things that makes me happy. You can write down yours too and share with others later. 
 1. Facebook   ( I always learn a lot from there)  
2. Waakye    
 3.Going to the beach (weekdays )
 4.Talking with mum everyday when I am away.       
 5.Friendship      


 6. Family        
 7. Kwabena Kwabena songs          
 8.  Cats               
 9.Pork                  
10.  Radio (it's fun )             


11.laughter          
12. Coca Cola                  
13. Yomi                
 14. Reading the bible at dawn            
 15. 1Corinthians 13            
16. Motivational books          
17. Cooking                        
 18. Quotes          
19.Hymns ( Ewe and Catholic)  
20.Men who speak fante      
21. Intelligent and decent women
22. Posing to take a picture
              
23.Eating with Gloria Mills ( I get to eat all the fish)    
24. Shorts                
25.Taking my bra off  

26. Doing anything with my sister; Gertrude Goh except eating ( the girl loves food..........what!!!!!!!!!!!!!)            
27. Muscular men        
28.Scrubbing                  
29. Black dresses       
30. Sandals        
31. Lipton          
32. Suprise gifts            
33.Adisadel College        
34. Benkum Senior High School    
35. Lawrencia's smile



 36. Writing      
37. Jollof      
38. A healthy chat with my uncle; Eli Fiamor and my friend; Maame Ama TuFfet ( Never a dull moment with these two )           
39. Sundays      
40. Worrying my adopted brother; Kwame Kekeli Bopke ( dude just wished I never existed in his life)






          
 41. Chocolates     
 42. Anklets ( seeing others wear them makes me happy ......but I haven't worn one before)                                    
43. Having a good sleep                              
44. Groundnut soup                                            
45. Ironing                                          
46. Chewing gum              
47. EP Church        
48. Color Brown        
49. My phone           
50. Highlife music







1 comment:

  1. I see what you did there with number 20. Mmm.

    Number 28 though. Why would anyone be happy while Scrubbing? Isn't that too much work? You're weird, you know that.

    I wish I could write 50 things that make me happy but that would take a whole page. Without thinking about it though, the things that make me happy include: A good Manchester United display; football in general; Suits; Drake music; Spoken Word; beer and a bowl of Fufu covered with plenty soup and pieces of meat. Beautiful females with conversations for days make me happy too.

    ReplyDelete