Sunday 1 November 2015

LET LOVE LEAD
I have not read all the scriptures in the bible but there's one scripture I love so much that I read almost everyday.
 Anyone who reads th bible has a favorite scripture they love so much.
Today, I want to share with you my favorite scripture in the bible.


 1Corinthians 13:1- 7,13 . (GOOD NEWS BIBLE) 
"I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and of angels,  but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell.i may have the gifts of inspired preaching, I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets, I may have all faith needed to move mountains but if I have no love, I am nothing.i , a give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burnt -but if I have no love, this does me no good. 
    love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill mannered or selfish or irratible; love does not keep records of wrongs;  love is not happy with evil but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and it's faith hope and patience never fail.       meanwhile, these three remain: faith, hope and love; and the greatest of all is LOVE.    
          This scripture basically tells us that,  if we have no love in our hearts , we are nothing.Love is more important than all the spiritual gifts exercised in the church body.Great faith,  acts of dedication and miracle working power produce very little without love. Love makes our actions and gifts very useful and although people have different gifts, love is available to all.
 God's love for us is immeasurable and it knows no bounds.its not too late to get closer to him.   As we begin another month, get closer to Christ, show more love to others. Because without love, we are meaningless.
 In everything you do, LET LOVE LEAD!!














































No comments:

Post a Comment